As all the fixtures are now in place across all six teams, now's the time to set your availability for the first few games.
With friendlies next week and some league games the week after, it's important to let your captain's know asap whether you will be available to play.
If you are not yet registered on the website, instructions on how to join are;
1. Sign up to the website by clicking 'Join this club website' in the top right hand corner.
2. Fill in your contact details. You will receive club updates to your email address listed as well as selection notices, so it's important you have access to this.
3. Select your role. You should choose Club Member and Player.
4. Choose your team . If you don't know which team you play for, please pick the 3rd team as a starting place. This can be changed by the Team Admins.
5. Account verification. A webmaster must now approve your application.
If you're an existing player and can't access your account, please get in touch with the web team at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 14:14 - 2 Mar 2018 by Emily Edwards